Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Flickr

This is definitely something that I will be using. From a teacher standpoint this could enhance learning in so many ways. You could take pictures from a field trip or even take pictures of your own trip and use it as a teaching tool. I also thought of its use with a webquest. That could be part of the students participation. They could keep a photo journal of their process, then put it on flickr. It could be used in a daycare, so that parents could see pictures of what the kids are doing, field trips, guests, etc. without the director having to print and send home a bunch of pictures. It would also be a useful tool for missionaries. They could put up pictures and the church could view them together. It has so many uses!!!!

1 comment:

Worth Weller said...

I'm glad you like Flickr. I do too. There's an awful story, though, that I read in the Washington Post - a women was posting pictures of her naked baby taking a bath, thinking only people she invited could see them. Turns out she was wrong - but pretty stupid too - I'd never post anything to the Internet I didn't want other people to see.